9 Feb. 2015
USP is offering financial assistance to offset the tuition costs of students in 2015. Applications are sought from private students currently enrolled in any USP undergraduate or postgraduate degree through any USP campus.
• A 2.5 GPA or more, and/or proven consistent improvement in grades over the last 2 semesters
• Family income of no more than $26,000FJD per year
• Student not under any scholarship or Loans Scheme such as TELS (Tertiary Education Loans Scheme)
1. Complete the Student Bursary Scheme application form available at Student Administrative Services (Laucala Campus) or may download the form here.
2. Provide verified evidence of family income of no more than $26,000FJD per year.
Students from any USP campus are eligible to apply.
*Note: funds will be paid in the equivalent of Fiji dollars.
For further information contact: Student Administrative Services, USP Laucala Campus, tel: (679) 323 1444; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Wednesday, 4th March, 2015.