Opening Hours: Mon-Friday 8:30- 8:00pm & Sat- 9:00- 1:00pm
SIGN-IN FORM-Students must sign in before and after entering the Library to keep track of students using the Library.
USP Tonga Campus Library have the following sections:
· RESERVE COLLECTION: This collection includes textbooks that students are currently using for their classes. Students can check these textbooks out overnight to return the next day. Late fees of $1 apply.
· REFERENCE COLLECTION: This collection includes encyclopedias, dictionaries, maps, and other reference materials to be used ONLY in the library, NOT to borrow.
· PACIFIC COLLECTION: This collection consists of both the Pacific Collection and a Tonga Collection. We have old newspapers, law books, a book of Queen Salote Songs and Poetry, and more. We also have fiction written by many Pacific authors from ‘Epeli Hau’ofa to Albert Wendt. Our newest collection will be the Tonga PHD theses Collection which is aimed to complete by July 2018. All Pacific Collection books MUST stay in the library.
· GENERAL COLLECTION: Many titles in the main collection including older textbooks, non-fiction as well as fiction for leisure reading.
· PERIODICAL COLLECTION: Different magazines and newspapers in this section also available online.
· LIBRARY COMPUTER SECTION: Desktop computers and five laptops are available to both students and members of the community who have a library card.
· AUDIO VISUAL COLLECTION: This collection consists of many academic and informational DVDs such as National Geographic documentaries.