The overall objectives of the project are:
- to enhance and strengthen USP governance and management
- to enhance financial capability and sustainability
- to enable USP to be better able to make timely and informed decisions at the governance and senior management levels
- to provide greater clarity in the governance and management relationships and roles
- to strengthen the University’s planning and resource management
The Chair of Council and the Vice Chancellor will each have executive responsibility over a number of work streams under the three major components. The work streams will focus on the areas and activities outlined below during the project period. The Project Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of all aspects of the project.