- Rent out new textbook if available at 50% of Full price of the book.
- Buy Ex-Rental copies at 50% of full price of the book
- Rent ex-rental copies at 30% of Full price of the book
- Students can also Rent at First and then pay the balance of 50% before the end of the semester
Students Purchasing a textbook outright at the beginning of the semester receives 10% discount
List of Courses for which textbooks are in the Rental Program
· MA111 (Calculus)
· MA111 (Elementary Linear Algebra)
Terms & Conditions1
- Sale-able condition - according to Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary, it means good enough to be sold; that somebody will want to buy.
- Normal wear & tear - It can't be wet or have been wet; not torn covers or pages, little highlighting (say 5%) will be acceptable, annotations in pencil would be acceptable, however limiting to 5% in ink.
- Rental textbooks must be returned in a saleable condition by the last day of the final exam in each semester with one (1) week grace period.
- Returns after the grace period will incur late penalty of 10% of full price of the book.
- Returns after 30 days from the due date would not be accepted
- Failure to return the rented book by the due date would result in academic results being withheld with the assistance of USP Finance office.
- If a student fully withdraws from the University and fails to return the rented textbook. The student will be contacted and given a month to settle their account, in default their name would be listed with Credit Data Bureau.
- All Returns must be accompanied by a cash register receipt and student ID.
- Textbooks must be returned within the course add/drop week of the current semester
- New books must be in mint condition. No names, marks, or writing. Do not write or highlight in books until you are sure you won’t need to return them.
- Used books must be in resalable condition.
- Computer software or books containing CD(s) may not be returned if opened except for rental books, these must accompany the textbook when returning them at the end of the semester.
||Disclaimer & Copyright l Contact Us l
© Copyright 2004 - 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: Thursday, March 07, 2013
|USP Book Shop
The University of the South Pacific
Private Bag, Laucala Campus,
Tel: (+679) 323 2571
Fax: (+679) 323 1506