REACT Videoconferencing - Information Technology Services
To start, download & install the following:
- Login into React using "InternalLow" Configuration.
- Select your camera for video support. Make sure you tick the option and select "Test Video".
- Select your audio settings for audio support. Make sure you select "Test Audio" to test the mic and speaker.
- Enable "Network Diagnostics"
- A Venue Window will open as below - "Click" on "Venue 2 or Venue 1" depending on your booking.
- Click on Actions Tab and Click on Start Video or Audio depending on what service you need. Please note that the Moderator has the ability to control this service as well.
Disclaimer & Copyright | Contact Us
© Copyright 2004 - 2017 The University of the South Pacific (USP). All rights reserved.