USP REACT Service
USP remote conferencing tool for teaching called REACT
Users of this Service
- All valid USP students whose courses are conducted online via the REACT service
- Teaching staff whose courses are conducted online via the REACT service
- Staff members are also students whose courses are conducted online via the REACT service
- All administrative and teaching staff are eligible to use the REACT service to conduct approved USP meetings, seminars and trainings
Contact the IT Helpdesk to:
- Book a REACT session
- Report problems with USP REACT system
- Users must ensure adherence to all USP procedures and guidelines
- Users are expected to follow REACT best practices and use recommendations from IT Services.
How to use this service?
- REACT service is run from designated venues available from all campuses of the University.
- To access the service, users are to contact IT Services Helpdesk for a booking to which a technician is assigned to start and support for service