2016 Vaka Pasifiki Education Conference - Institute of Education (IOE)
Vaka Pasifiki Education Conference
Theme: Education for What? Revisited.
Venue: Kukum Campus, Solomon Islands National University, Honiara, Solomon Islands.
3 Concurrent Streams:
- Stop Doing...: Presentations primarily concerned with advocacy and making a change-oriented point. Advocacy of a particular perspective for change, based on either or both research and practical lived experience.
- Keep Doing...: Presentations designed to showcase and share current best practice and evidence of what is working well. For the purpose of inspiration, dissemination, and encouragement.
- Start Doing...: Presentations relating to cutting edge research, innovation, the presentation of critique of theory or practice, leading to new understanding and clarity.
- Associate Prof Kabini Sanga (VUW)
- Mr Donald Malasa (SINU)
- Dr Seu'ula Johansson-Fua (IOE,USP)
Contact Details of Working Committee:
2016 Conference Handbook Download | View Online
2016 Conference Proceedings Download | View Online
Disclaimer & Copyright | Contact Us
© Copyright 2004 - ###CURRYEAR### The University of the South Pacific (USP). All rights reserved.