Prof Tony Angelo and the Victoria University of Wellington School of Law have donated collections of legislative acts and instruments and other items to the Emalus campus library's Pacific Law Collection. These additions will assist students and scholars researching the law of the Pacific islands.
The donated items include the following.
- Legislation supplements for 2010-2011 and 2011-2013
- Laws of the Cook Islands Acts for 2008
- Laws of the Cook Islands Regulations for 2008
- Customs and Customs Tariff Legislation 2011-2013 (as at 1 July 2013): a compilation assembled by Prof Angelo and Nicola Stephens
- Tulafono a Tokelau 2009, a consolidated collection of the legislation of Tokelau as at 1 April 2009
- Tokelau Judicial Annual Report July 2011-June 2012
- Legislation supplements for 2005-2006, 2008/2009, and 2011-2012
These items are now available for use in the Pacific Law Collection at the Emalus campus library.