December 5th 2014 – Emalus Campus Graduation
All ni-Vanuatu students who have completed their programme, or are completing their programme in Semester 2 2014 are required to submit a manual application at Student Administrative Services (Laucala Campus) or at the Emalus Campus.
Any other student studying at Emalus Campus who wishes to attend this graduation ceremony may also apply.
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2014
For completion of programme application form and online application go to: http://www.usp.ac.fj/index.php?id=2832
Students do not have to wait for their final semester results, please apply before the closing date. Failure to apply by the above due dates will incur a Late Application fee of FJ$100.00.
Students applying to graduate should also note the following:
- that you do not have any HOLDS. Applicants with Holds will not be processed;
- that all your courses are properly registered and that all your fees have been paid;
- that all internal assessment is submitted to your Course Coordinators on time to prevent any delay in the release of your final grade;
- inform Student Administrative Services or your Campus Administration Office if your address has changed (i.e. Mailing and/or Vacation addresses);
- all correspondence will be sent to students vacation address; and
- you will need to submit written approval for any course waiver/substitution from your Head of School (endorsed by the Associate Dean’s Office) to Student Administrative Services before the due date of your online graduation application.
For further enquiries, please email SAS Assessment Team.
Student Administrative Services