| || |
Section: Learning Design & Development Team
Location: Level 3, Communications Building, Laucala Campus
Tel: (+679) 323 2102, Fax: (+679) 323 1417
Pita Tuisawau is an Instructional Designer at USP where he has worked for over 19 years. He is responsible for designing print-based and online distance learning materials. He holds a B.A degree and PGCE from USP. His interests are in learning styles, instructional technology, e-learning, equity and access to education. In his spare time he loves to spear dive, camp, make music and watch contact sports.
- Racule, E, Jione, M, Chief, I, Tuisawau, P, Totaram, R (2016). Creating your ePortfolio with Mahara and Moodle. A Student Guide (Version 2) Suva, The University of the South Pacific. http://elearn.usp.ac.fj/mod/resource/view.php?id=345536
- Yusuf, J., & Tuisawau, P. (2011). Student Attitudes Towards the use of e-Portfolios: Experiences from The University of the South Pacific. Malaysian Journal of Educational Technology, 11(4), 31-41.
- Wah, R., & Tuisawau, P. (2002, 29 July-2 August). Flexible delivery at University of the South Pacific: No mean feat. Proceedings of the Second Pan Commonwealth Forum on Open Learning: Open Learning–Transforming Education for Development, Durban, South Africa.
- Koroivulaono, T., Paterson, D., & Tuisawau, P. (2013). A snapshot of transforming pedagogies in a sea of islands. Presentation to the Vice-Chancellor’s Forum on Learning & Teaching 2013, The University of the South Pacific, Suva.
- Yusuf, J. & Tuisawau, P. (2011). Student attitudes towards the use of ePortfolios: Experiences from the University of the South Pacific, Paper presented at the 2011 ePortfolios Australia Conference, Perth, Australia
- Prasad, D., Yusuf, J., Bhartu, D., & Tuisawau, P. (2010). The final countdown 3, 2, 1… zero: Launching towards a university wide implementation of an ePortfolio system, Paper presented at the Sixth Pan Commonwealth Forum on Open Learning (PCF6), Kerala, India.
- Tuisawau P. (2010). The School of Law Moodle experience: Scenario based Multiple Choice Tests and Moodle Database Tool. Presentation to the Moodle High level Workshop 2010, The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.
- Tuisawau, P. (2010). ePortfolio at USP: Starting up. Presentation to the Vice-Chancellor’s Forum on Learning & Teaching 2010, The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.