The Institute of Education was established to serve the educational needs of the twelve member states of the University through its developmental role in education, provision of in-service training programmes, research, advisory services and consultancies.
We are committed to building an Institute that we can all be proud of, by
· striving for relevance and excellence,
· being innovative and creative,
· listening to and understanding the people we serve,
· putting integrity at the centre of all we do,
· being competitive, collaborative and cooperative, and
· performing all we do with
- a sense of achievement.
· Teacher Education
· Education Planning and Management
· Resource Development and Publication
· Community and Schools
· Assessment and Evaluation