Welcome to USP AUSPS! You are invited to become a member of the Association of The University of the South Pacific Staff (AUSPS). It represents the Academic and Research & Professsional staff at USP and currently there are around 200 financial members.
Association of The University of the South Pacific Staff (AUSPS):
- helps develop strategies to advance the welfare of its members in its capacity as a representative of the staff of USP
- defends academic freedom and promotes excellence in all aspects of research and teaching.
- offers members an arena to share ideas and experiences with colleagues
- makes regular submissions on terms and conditions of employment, including professional matters directly to USP management or through various committees of USP
- registered as a trade union in Fiji and is a member of the Confederation of USP Unions, which includes the USP Staff Union and the USP Hourly Paid Union.
- is an affiliate of the Fiji Trade Union Congress and belongs to the network of international university staff associations such as the Association of the University Staff (AUS), New Zealand and National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU), Australia.
Who is Eligible?
- All Academic staff
- All Research and Professional staff
DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORMS