Vision of the University
The vision of USP is to be a university of excellence, highly regarded locally, regionally, and internationally.
To assist the University meet its strategic objectives by developing and maximizing long term, mutually beneficial relationships between USP and the donor community.
- Maintain positive relationships with development partners;
- Increase and diversify funding for development priorities;
- Assist our internal constituents to access these opportunities;
- Provide oversight of projects.
What We Do
- Find alignment between USP strategic priorities and external donor priorities to fund activities.
- Scan the environment for funding opportunities.
- Disseminate information regarding funding and grants.
- Assist with proposal development and review.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of USP activities to donors.
Note: All project documents and Memoranda governing our external relationships are signed by the Vice Chancellor and President on behalf of USP. The Vice Chancellor and President has delegated this authority to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Regional Campuses), the Director, Development, Marketing and Communications and the Director of Finance. Copies of all Memoranda and project documents must be deposited with the Development Office; all funding arrangements and instruments governing such must also be lodged with the Office of the Director of Finance, Project Management Accounting Section.