Monday to Friday
- Residential students 7.00am – 7.00pm.
- All other patrons 7.00am – 5.30pm.
- Breakfast 7.00 – 8.00am
- Lunch 12.00 noon
- Dinner 6.00 – 7.00pm
The dining hall is open to students, staff and visitors. To ensure customer satisfaction, menus are planned by the Catering Supervisor in consultation with the Student Welfare Officer and Resident Assistants. Residential students who have special dietary requirements are to fill out a specific form and submit it to the Student Welfare Officer so that alternative meals can be planned.
Continental breakfasts are popular with cereal, a hot dish (usually spaghetti or baked beans), and eggs alternating during the week with fruits, bread and a hot drink being served daily. Lunch offers a selection of three main hot dishes, served with a salad and a choice of taro/banana and rice. Dinner offers only one main dish, served with taro/banana and rice, a dessert and a hot drink. A selection of meat (chicken, sausages, beef or mutton), fish and soup alternate during the week for lunch and dinner.
Home baking favorites muffins, scones, cut sandwiches, soft drinks, bottled water and varied delights are served daily.
The cafeteria is closed on the weekends. However, there is a fast food place and a bakery cum mini supermarket about 15 - 20 minutes walk from the main gate. In downtown Apia, $7.00 by taxi, there are a variety of food outlets including:
- McDonalds Family Restaurant, Saleufi, $10.00 - $17.00 for a Happy Meal or Combo’s
- Gourmet Seafood Restaurant, Saleufi, $10.00 - $18.00 for fish and chips and burger meals.
- Sunrise Takeaways, Saleufi, $10.00 - $15.00 for combination meals
- Pinati’s Restaurant, Saleufi, $6.00 - $10.00 for combination meals
- Amani’s Restaurant, Fugalei, $10.00 - $15.00 combination meals
There are also a number of roadside barbeques averaging $6.00 on the weekends and don’t forget to visit the market at Fugalei for fruits, vegetables and local cuisine.