PaperCut Internet Control is an application that has been employed by IT Services in an effort to improve and better manage costs associated to our Internet Services. The Internet services too have been a major success where we can properly monitor bandwidth usage and resources associated.
Internet Top Up Login- http://www.student.usp.ac.fj/icredit
It is advisable for students to use up any Internet Bandwidth that you pay for the month. This is due to the fact that any credit existing will only be topped-up by IT Services to the normal quota and not added, when going into the new month.
5. Click on the Use Card link. (Figure 2.0)
6. Type in your Top-up card number in the dialogue box beside Card Number and click on Use Card. (Figure 2.0)
7. The following message below should appear if your transaction has been successful. (Figure 3.0)
8. Your account should now be updated and you will be able to print or access the internet in any lab. You can click on the Summary link to view your balance information. (Figure 4.0)
9. You can repeat steps 1 – 7 for internet top-up cards.
10. Printing prices are 15c a page and by default, all students has been allocated 80c for registration purposes, this semester 1, 2007.
For any further enquires, please contact the Student Helpdesk.
Staff & Students