Pacific Market Day
The USP Pacific Market 4 Day event is a monthly event held in the 4th week of each month commencing February each year. The USP Pacific Market Days allows members of the USP Family, NGO’s, community vendors and charity fundraising organisations onto the campus to market and sell a range of products and adds to the flavour of the USP environment. The USP Pacific Market Day concept thus promotes the University’s efforts in encouraging entrepreneurship amongst students.
As an additional feature in 2017, the USP Pacific Market Days, include a Sunday Market that is held on the fourth Sunday of each month.
This is an initiative of the USP Campus Life Office where by student, staffs and outside vendors are able to sell various items, including range of food, handicrafts, cosmetics, jewelry, sea food, spices, fruits and vegetables.
Interested in participating in the USP Pacific Market day
Know the Procedure
- Simply download the application form and email to the Activities Coordinator on dayal_r(at)usp.ac.fj
- No application is a guarantee to be allocated a stall and all applications must meet the time deadlines and other requirements as stipulated by existing Market day procedures.
- New application are to be submitted in the first week of every month.
- Current Criteria for Non-USP students are: no new food/pastries, second hand clothing, cosmetics or jewelry vendors will be accepted (Exceptional only for students)
- Only successful vendors will be contacted one week prior to the market.
Individual & NGO’s – $120 (package of four days)
Individual & NGO’s – $30 (Sunday Only)
Cooperate Business – charges will be determined according to the size and nature of the business upon inquiry.
Current Students – Free on week days
MARKET DAY DATES 2021