Position: Assistant Lecturer
Phone: +679 32 32288
Mr. Emmenual Reddy is an Assistant Lecturer in the Discipline of CS/IS at the School of Information Technology, Engineering Mathematics & Physics (STEMP). He holds a BSc, PGDPIT, PGCTT and MSc from the USP.
Undergraduate Courses: TBA
Technology enabled Learning, Data mining, Block Chain, Algorithms, Robotics
Members of organization:
Association of Information System (AIS), Pacific Islands Chapter of the Internet Society (PICISOC)
List of Publication:
- Raza, S. H., & Reddy, E. (2021). Intentionality and Players of Effective Online Courses in Mathematics. Frontiers in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 7, 2. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fams.2021.612327/abstract
- Reddy, P., Reddy, E., Chand, V., Paea, S., & Prasad, A. (2020). Assistive Technologies: Saviour of Mathematics in Higher Education. Frontiers in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 6, 75. https://doi.org/10.3389/fams.2020.619725
- Sharma, B., Nand, R., Naseem, M., Reddy, E. (2019), Effectiveness of online presence in a Blended Learning environment in the Pacific. Studies in Higher Education, https://doi.org/10.1080/03075079.2019.1602756 (A* ranked)
- Nand, R., Chand, A., Reddy, E. (2021). Data Mining Students’ performance in a Higher Learning Environment. Novel Intelligent And Leading Emerging Sciences Conference. IEEE.
- Naseem, M., Reddy, E., Nand, R. (2021). Statistical Methods for Data mining students’ online presence in undergraduate Mathematics course. Asia-Pacific Conference on Computer Science and Data Engineering. IEEE.
- Sharma, B., Nand, R., Naseem, M. Reddy, E., Narayan, S., & Reddy, K. (2018), Smart Learning in the Pacific – Design of New Pedagogical Tools. 2018 IEEE TALE conference Wollongong, Australia. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8615269
- Reddy, E. & Sharma, B. (2018), Mobile Learning Perception and Attitude of Secondary School Students in the Pacific Islands. Proceedings of the 22nd Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2018) Yokohama, Japan. (A ranked). https://aisel.aisnet.org/pacis2018/319/
- Reddy, E., Sharma, B., Reddy, P., & Dakuidreketi, M. (2017), Mobile Learning Readiness and ICT Competency: A Case Study of Senior Secondary School Students in the Pacific Islands Proceedings of the 4thAsia-Pacific World Congress on Computer Science and Engineering (APWC on CSE) Nadi, Fiji. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8487277
- Nand, R., Naseem, M., Reddy, E., & Sharma, B. (2017), Combinational Problem Decomposition Method for Cooperative Coevolution of Recurrent Networks for Time Series Prediction. Proceedings of the 4thAsia-Pacific World Congress on Computer Science and Engineering (APWC on CSE) Nadi, Fiji. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8487267
- Reddy, E., Reddy, P., Sharma, B., Reddy, K., & Khan, M. (2016), Student Readiness and Perception to the Use of Smart Phones for Higher Education in the Pacific. Proceedings of the 3rd Asia-Pacific World Congress on Computer Science and Engineering (APWC on CSE) Nadi, Fiji. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7941969/
- Nand, R., Reddy, E & Naseem, M. (2016), Neuron-Network Level Problem Decomposition Method for Cooperative Coevolution of Recurrent Networks for Time Series Prediction. The 23rd International Conference on Neural Information Processing. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-46675-0_5
- Goundar, S., Khan, R., Chand, K., Reddy, E., & Raja, S. P. (2020). Blockchain-based e-Voting Application. Blockchain Technologies, Applications And Cryptocurrencies: Current Practice And Future Trends, 169. https://doi.org/10.1142/9789811205279_0008
- Sharma, B., Reddy, P., Reddy, E. et al. (2019), Use of Mobile Devices for Learning and Student Support in the Paciﬁc Region. Handbook of Mobile Teaching and Learning, 2nd Edition, Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41981-2_9-2
- Reddy, E. & Chandra, R. (2015), Mobile Application for Dengue Fever Monitoring and Tracking via GPS: Case Study for Fiji. Technical Report. arXiv preprint https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.00814