B.Ed [Sth Pc.], MA in Development Studies [Sth Pc.], PhD [Sth Pc.]
- ED153 - Education and Society,
- ED158 - Introduction to Non-Formal education
- ED258 - Adult Learning
- ED358 - Community Education
Teaching/Work experience: 30 + years of work experience
Research Interests: Traditional Knowledge Systems, Non-formal Education and Decolonizing Research Methodologies.
Current Research Project: Investigating ciguatera fish poisoning in Fiji water hotspots – traditional ecological knowledge and biological processes of occurrence and accumulation in seafood. In collaboration with the School of Biological Science, FSTE.
Research Supervision: 3 Masters and 2 PhD students
Consultancies: Research Skills Development (RSD)
Committees and Community engagement:
- SOED Postgrad Committee
- FALE Rep to Pacific TAFE ASQC
- School Grievances Committee
- SOED Marketing Committee
- Pastoral Counselling: Integrating Narrative Practice with Indigenous Frameworks with PTC.