| || |
BSc (S.Pac), GCTT, PGDip IT (S.Pac), MINS (S.Pac)
Learning Experience Designer
Section: Learning Experience Design & Development
Location: TEDFuturesHUB, Laucala Campus
Tel: (+679) 323 2102, Fax: (+679) 323 1417
Personal Twitter: @JioneM
Mojito Jione is a Learning Experience Designer at the Centre for Flexible Learning (CFL). He has worked at CFL for over 6 years. He holds a Masters Degree in Information Systems, Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDipIT), Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and a Bachelor of Science degree from the USP. He has also completed an online Moodle Course Creator Certificate offered by Moodle’s Certificate Central Administration. His interests lie with integrating technology in teaching and learning particularly with Moodle, Mahara, elearning authoring tools and Web 2.0/3.0 tools.
- Racule, E, Jione, M, Chief, I, Tuisawau, P, Totaram, R (2016). Creating your ePortfolio with Mahara and Moodle. A Student Guide (Version 2) Suva, The University of the South Pacific. http://elearn.usp.ac.fj/mod/resource/view.php?id=345536
- Racule, E, Jione, M (2015). Digital Video. A guide for teaching and learning (Version 1) Suva, The University of the South Pacific.
- Jione, M. (2019). Technology Use @ USP – Preliminary Findings.Presented at TED Futures Seminar, The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.
- Chief, I, & Jione, M. & Totaram, R (2017). Creating ePortfolios at Pacific TAFE- creating spaces for students to demonstrate competencies in their profession. Presented at Mahara Hui 2017, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand. https://maharahui.org.nz/mod/page/view.php?id=132
- Jione, M., Moeava, P. (2017). Using Mahara to demonstrate skills acquired in a hospitality workplace practicum. Presented at Mahara Hui 2017, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand. https://maharahui.org.nz/mod/page/view.php?id=132
- Hazelman, V., Jione, M., & Cabebula, T. (2015, October 14-16). The evolving technologist: reflecting on the role of the Education Technologist in a regional university. Paper presented at the Twenty-sixth International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE): Growing capacities for sustainable & distance e-learning provision, Sun City Resort, South Africa.
- Lowry, J, Jione, M., Koto, C. & John, E. T. (2015, September 9). Developing lifelong skills through problem-based learning: A case study of student videos promoting waste recycling at USP. Presented at Vice-Chancellor’s Forum on Learning & Teaching, Japan - Pacific ICT Multi-Purpose Theatre, Laucala Campus, Fiji.
- Jione, M, Charlotte, T. (2014, September 10). Assessing the effective use of online academic resources: an exploratory study.Presented at Vice-Chancellor’s Forum on Learning & Teaching 2014, Japan - Pacific ICT Multi-Purpose Theatre, Laucala Campus, Fiji.
- Jione, M. & Yusuf, J. (2013, October 9-11). A Moodle voyage at USP.Presented at ULEARN13 New Zealand's Premier Education Conference, Claudelands Events Centre, Hamilton, New Zealand.