Resources - Office of DVC Education
The commitment of USP's staff to the Vision, Mission, and Values of the University is embedded in the following attributes:
- Commitment and loyalty to the institution and its mission;
- Honesty and integrity in personal and professional interactions in the work environment, including the highest standards of academic conduct;
- A strong student-centred approach to learning and teaching;
- Highest standards of creativity, innovation, teamwork, cooperation and flexibility in the pursuit of excellence;
- Respect for the distinctiveness and diversity of our Pacific heritage and dedication towards its development, preservation and dissemination;
- A responsible attitude towards a healthy work-life balance;
- A positive and proactive stance towards customer service;
- Respectful and ethical behaviour;
- A collegial and cooperative attitude that contributes towards building a more cohesive university community.
Assessments & Learning Outcomes
Disability Access Route
FALE Course Outline Templates
FBE Course Outline Templates
FSTE Course Outline Templates
Guidelines for Completion of USP Course Outline Template
A guideline on how to fill in various sections of the USP Course Outline Template is available here.
Disclaimer & Copyright | Contact Us
© Copyright 2004 - 2021 The University of the South Pacific (USP). All rights reserved.