4-year Prescribed Bachelor Programmes - Office of DVC Education
4-year Prescribed Bachelor Programmes (in these programmes, students follow a pre-planned sequence of courses):
On successful completion of this programme, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the regionís laws and legal systems in their local and global context, including the role of custom;
- Apply law to factual situations;
- Research, analyse and argue questions of law;
- Communicate legal knowledge and arguments effectively both orally and in writing, with appropriate referencing and legal citation;
- Demonstrate, both personally and professionally, the principles of ethics and the standards of legal professionalism;
- Assess systemic legal issues in the region and options for reform.
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Programme Graduate Outcomes and Rubric
Disclaimer & Copyright | Contact Us
© Copyright 2004 - 2019 The University of the South Pacific (USP). All rights reserved.