There are nine (9) University of the South Pacific Postgraduate Outcomes of which seven (7) have a corresponding Undergraduate Outcomes. The Postgraduate Outcomes are as follows:
- Autonomy – Demonstrate increasing levels of autonomy, initiative and responsibility in scholarly, professional, social and personal decision making.
- Collaboration – Demonstrate consultative and collaborative approaches to scholarly enquiry and/or professional practice.
- Communication & ICT Literacy - Communicate ideas effectively, in an appropriate language and format, in a range of contexts, including the professional and scholarly, using ICT tools where suitable.
- Creativity - Evaluate the boundaries of current knowledge, theories and practices at the forefront of a discipline.
- Critical Thinking - Engage critically with scholarly and professional issues and problems, demonstrating the capacity to manage uncertainty.
- Ethics - Demonstrate the ethical standards of the professional code of practice in their discipline, recognizing the implications of their decisions.
- Pacific Consciousness – Engage innovatively with the diverse cultural heritages of Pacific Communities to promote sustainable development in a global environment.
- Professionalism - Apply the knowledge, skills and behavior expected of a professional in the discipline.
- Research & Scholarships - Demonstrate increasing levels of knowledge of a discipline and the associated skills and methods of research for the advancement of scholarship and/or professional practice.