Information Technology Services

Online Forms

Staff Forms

Staff Helpdesk Forms

Please submit completed forms to the Staff Helpdesk via helpdesk(at)

  • Service Request Form
    • Email account request for visitors.
    • Changing existing "Username" for USP staff
    • Staff kiosk access for USP staff.
  • PC Relocation Form
    • This form is intended for staff that wish to have their PC's moved to a different location.
  • Project Request Form
    • Need an automated system to be built by the IT Service Team.
    • What requests classifies as a project?  Go to the Projects page under "Other Services".
  • Staff Owned PC's Form
    • If you need your personal PC, which you currently use for University work, registered to our internal network, please use the link above.
  • Special External Access Form
    • Approval for outside network access to USP computing resources will be based on the following criteria:
      • The connection is required for University business/research.
      • The connection does not represent an unnecessary security risk to the University Network.
    • When the connection has been approved in principal, firewall access will be granted when the following have been completed:
      • The machine is properly registered with Information Technology by filling out the Special Firewall Access Request Form at URL and sending it to the ITS.
      • The target machine passes a vulnerability assessment performed by the ITS. This assessment consists of remotely scanning the target machine for common problems that could result in a security risk.

Telephone Forms

Telephone Forms

Please submit completed forms to Helpdesk. Click here for contact details.

  • New Telephone Service Form
    • Need a telephone, digital or analogue?
    • Need your fax machine operational, then use the link above.
  • New PIN (Full Service Access) form
    • Need access to make external calls that have been block on your phone, then use this form to request for a PIN.
    • PIN numbers are subject to the approval of your Department Head.
  • Change User Details/Relocation form
    • Need to change the name associated to your phone extension, then use the form link above.
    • Moving to a new location and need your telecommunication service take with you, use the form above.
  • Cancel Telephone Service form
    • Is a user leaving and you need the service to his or her line cancelled, use the link above.
    • This also applies to other services such as facsimile and PIN number cancellation.
  • Other Misc Telephone service form
    • If you are having any other problems that are not described above, please use the link above.
    • This also includes problems to do with telephone programming.
  • For more information on how to use the form, or on the SOLS Billing Systems, please click here.

Note - Please ensure you enable "Word Macros" for the form above.

Student Forms

Student Helpdesk Forms

Please submit completed forms to the Student Helpdesk via helpdesk(at)

  • Software Installation Form (Semester basis)
    • For special software required for your course, please use the form above.
    • Please ensure you select the labs you wish for the software to be installed into.
    • Also, ensure that during the testing period of the software installation, you make yourselves available for ensuring the installation is to your expectations.

Staff & Students

  • Call +679 3232117
    Between 8am - 8:00pm
    Monday to Friday
Quick Links
Flag Counter