Information for Graduates
- How do l apply for completion of programme?
- When do l apply?
- Request for a name change
- Request for a change in postal address
- If you have a HOLD on your account
- Non-Fiji Graduands
- Description of Academic Dress
- What to wear with your Academic Dress?
- Purchase & Hire costs
- Payment options and details
- When to collect and return the academic dress?
Graduation Information Package
Graduate Destination Survey (GDS) Questionnaire:
All graduands are required to complete the GDS online questionnaire prior to collecting Academic Dress using the following survey link: https://gds.usp.ac.fj
The GDS is intended as a guide to the success rate of graduates in finding employment following completion of their degree. It provides an indicator whether or not University graduates are getting employed after completing their studies. Further, the information is helpful in understanding labour mobility especially on graduate intake by the different types of industries.
For further information on the GDS, please contact Mr Noneel Prasad Tel : (679) 323-2418 or email : noneel.prasad(at)usp.ac.fj at the Planning and Quality Office.