Information for Graduates
- How do l apply for completion of programme?
- When do l apply?
- Request for a name change
- Request for a change in postal address
- If you have a HOLD on your account
- Non-Fiji Graduands
Graduation Information Package
- Laucala Campus Graduation Ceremony – Thursday 12th May & Friday 13th May 2022
- Update as of Friday 6 May 2022 – Graduation guest tickets are available for pick up from the gown collection venue – USP Dining Hall. Ticket collections only will be available again on Monday 9th May and Tuesday 10th May 2022.
Graduate Destination Survey (GDS) Questionnaire:
All graduands are required to complete the GDS online questionnaire prior to collecting Academic Dress using the following survey link: https://gds.usp.ac.fj
The GDS is intended as a guide to the success rate of graduates in finding employment following completion of their degree. It provides an indicator whether or not University graduates are getting employed after completing their studies. Further, the information is helpful in understanding labour mobility especially on graduate intake by the different types of industries.
For further information on the GDS, please contact Mr Rohit Deo Tel : (679) 323-2888 or email : deo_r(at)usp.ac.fj at the Planning and Quality Office.