Ms. Geraldine Panapasa
Discipline: Journalism Programme
Extension number: 37184
Expertise / Activities
- Journalism research
- Print and online journalism
- Design and newspaper layout
- Marketing, publications and communications
- Copy-editor and writer
Educational Background/ Qualifications
- Diploma in Pacific Journalism, USP (2019)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Gender Studies, USP (2021)
- Training of Trainers – Module 1 Certificate, FNU (2021)
Geraldine Panapasa is a teaching assistant with the Journalism Programme at The University of the South Pacific in Suva, Fiji. She is also the supervising editor-in-chief of the USP Journalism students training newspaper and online publications, Wansolwara. She has 15 years’ experience as a print media journalist in Fiji and held various editorial roles within the newsroom.
Gender and media, media and technology, politics, student applied learning and development in the media
November 2, 2018 – Pacific media under siege: A review of the PINA Summit 2018, lead author.