- Persons who have never studied at USP and wish to undertake studies are invited to apply online and they may access the list of available programmes.
- Students wishing to resume studies in the same undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programme may apply here. Note: USP changed the resumption of studies procedures from Semester I 2016 and students are asked to read the information below and action accordingly.
- Students wishing to resume studies in the same undergraduate or postgraduate programme by coursework in a particular semester or trimester may apply here provided that they were last registered not more than 5 semester(s) or trimester(s) ago and the then programme regulations will apply.
- Otherwise, students will need to reapply for admission here and the current programme regulations will apply.
- Students who wish to apply for admission to a new and/or higher undergraduate or postgraduate programme will need to apply for admission online.
- Processing Timeline – 3 to 5 working days. Note: processing timeline may be extended. for incomplete applications
- Contact Us – Check the contact details provided in your application summary sent to your email. Include your Application Reference Number when making an enquiry.