Please be advised that all official USP travel by USP Staff and students to or transiting Mainland China including Hong Kong is cancelled until further notice.
Any USP Staff or student returning from Mainland China within this time are required to seek medical attention and be cleared by local medical authorities , before reporting to work or study in your campus
There is no vaccine available for this viral illness, so self-quarantine of affected persons is advised under monitoring and supervision of local medical authorities.
If you exhibit any of the following symptoms from recent travel overseas, you are requested to be seen at your nearest medical center
- Cough or sneezing
- Runny nose or watery eyes
- Joint pains
- Difficulty breathing
- Wash your hands regularly with appropriate solution and dry hands
- Use a handkerchief and cover mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Use disposable double facemask , discard if its wet or damaged
- Minimize non-essential travel or participation in public events
- Seek medical attention early, if you begin developing symptoms
Message from USP DISMAC.