Emalus Campus Lockdown Advisory
All Staff and All Students (Emalus Campus)
Due to community transmission of COVID-19 cases, the Vanuatu Government has announced a lockdown that started on Saturday 5 March 2022 until Wednesday 9 March.
As such, the USP Emalus Campus;
- Will be closed to all students during this time, in accordance with the government lockdown instructions
- Staff and students except for campus security personnel are to work and learn from home during this period and/or seek clarification on leave arrangements from their supervisors
- Students currently studying including PDLP and flexi-school should contact their course coordinators via moodle
- For Semester 1 admission and enrolment related enquiries, students can email SAS helpdesk: email@example.com
- Staff and students are to comply with all COVID-19 protection advisories issued by the government and health authorities for their communities
- USP DISMAC in liaison with Campus Director Emalus Campus will post updates on any evolving issues or developments during this lockdown period
- Staff are to continue liaising with supervisors on work from home arrangements
Keep safe and remain calm, and do your part in preventing the further spread of COVID-19 in your communities.