Samoa - COVID 19 - Campus Closure
Following the Samoa Government’s announcement of an Alert Level 2 at 12am 18th March, and a move to Alert Level 3 at 12am 19th March until 12am 22nd March 2022, USP Samoa campus will be closed for the period stated. Orientation has also been postponed until further notice.
For the USP Samoa Campus;
- Staff and students except for campus security personnel are to work /learn from home during this period and or seek clarification on leave and work from home arrangements from their supervisors
- Staff and students are to comply with all COVID 19 protection advisories issued by the government and health authorities for their communities
- USP DISMAC in liaison with Campus Director Campus Samoa will provide updates on any evolving issues or developments during this lockdown period
- For Semester 1 admission, enrolment and orientation related enquiries, students can call or email:
- For ALL Enrolment, Registration and Student Administrative Services queries, contact – SAS Coordinator – Ms. Samuelu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL PacTAFE queries, contact – SAS Coordinator or SWO – Ms. Ronna Lee: email@example.com
- For ALL Student online services (SOLs) and Moodle access issues contact – IT Manager – Le Mamea Sia Matalavea: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL Student Learning Support queries, contact – SLS – Ms. Niseta Buatava: email@example.com
- For ALL Library queries, contact – Senior Librarian – Ms. Shirley Devi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL Finance queries, contact – Consultant Accountant – Ms. Tina Saili: email@example.com
Keep safe, remain calm, and do your part in preventing the further spread of COVID-19 in your communities.