The Library has built its services and collections around ubiquitous learning, thus in this COVID environment we are well placed to assist you as the physical spaces remain closed at Laucala, Lower Campus, Lautoka and Labasa libraries:
- Use the Library’s gateway http://www.usp.ac.fj/library to services and collections as you study and work from home.
- The Library encourages use of its wide range of interdisciplinary and subject online resources accessible via the Library websit. Go to `databases’ and `open access resources’ on the Library site http://www.usp.ac.fj/library
- For specific guidance on subject resources use the Libguides service at https://usp.ac.fj.libguides.com/index.php?b=s
- Students are reminded that many Reserve Collection titles are accessible online as ebooks
- The online reference service Ask-A-Librarian is an excellent option for assistance during this period of restricted movement. Refer http://www.usp.ac.fj/index.php?id=22396
- NO fines will be imposed in the period 21 April, 2021 until further notice for late return of items to the Laucala, Lower Campus, Lautoka and Labasa campus libraries.
- For those on-campus at Laucala, books can be returned via the Book Return Chute on the verandah.
- The online mandatory Information Research Skills programme for Post-Graduate Students continues in the period of restricted movement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Vasiti Chambers Vasiti.email@example.com should you need assistance.
Stay safe and continue to learn and research!