USP Samoa Campus - COVID 19 - CHANGE TO - ALERT LEVEL 1 [YELLOW] - CAMPUS REMAINS OPEN WITH COVID PRECAUTIONS
Talofa lava USP – Samoa Campus Staff and Students,
Following the Samoa Government’s announcement last evening, the COVID-19 Alert Level for Samoa has CHANGED to Alert Level 1 [YELLOW] commencing at midnight tonight, Tuesday 31 May 2022, for four (4) weeks, until midnight, Tuesday 28 June 2022.
For USP SAMOA CAMPUS:
- ALL Staff a reminder that IF you are sick, please inform your Supervisor, apply for ‘sick leave’ and advise HRO – Ms. Rasela Seiuli. Please get a COVID 19 test and if positive, then provide proof of test and take ‘sick leave’ until you test negative.
- ALL Students a reminder also that IF you are sick, stay home, and get tested and send proof of COVID 19 positive test to Course Coordinators when necessary, and copy in SAS.
- ALL Staff, Students and Visitors to Campus MUST: wear masks, show vaccination cards, and pass a temperature check at the Gate, before entry, and MUST also observe social distancing and hand hygiene, as much as possible, at all times while on Campus. Also expect random temperature checks throughout the day.
- REMINDER ALSO: NO day STUDENTS or VISITORS are to be on Campus after 9PM, unless there is a prior approved arrangement in place.
- For ALL Enrolment, Registration and Student Administrative Services queries, contact – SAS Coordinator – Ms. Samuelu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL PacTAFE queries, contact – SAS Coordinator or SWO – Galumalemana Ronna Lee: email@example.com
- For ALL Student online services (SOLs) and Moodle access issues contact – IT Manager – Le Mamea Sia Matalavea: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For ALL Student Learning Support queries, contact – SLS – Ms. Niseta Buatava: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL Library queries, contact – Senior Librarian – Ms. Shirley Devi: email@example.com or Mr. Tuvale Aiiloilo in Savaii: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL Finance queries, contact – Consultant Accountant – Ms. Tina Saili: email@example.com
- For ALL HR queries, contact – HRO – Ms. Rasela Seiuli: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For INVOICING and part payment plans – please contact Zita or Tina: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- For COUNSELLING or a WELFARE CHECK- Galumalemana Ronna Lee: email@example.com
- For the Campus Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Keep safe, remain calm, and do your part in preventing the further spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Alofagia e le Atua si o tatou Atunuu – Keep safe, remain vigilant and in prayer.