Fiji Campuses Entry Requirements from 4 October 2021
Dear Staff members in Fiji Campuses,
Following the recent communications on entry to campus being permitted at 70% capacity from Monday 4 October, 2021, the following must be adhered to by staff in order to gain entry:
- Please complete the survey required by Security using the link: USP Staff\Student Vaccination Data Survey (surveymonkey.com) Information entered on this survey will be linked to your USP ID card, which will permit your access to the Campus. This is solely for the purpose of entry to campus and should not to be confused with any other information that you may have previously submitted to the University.
- Your USP ID card and vaccination card must be with you at all times on campus.
- Please fully cooperate with all directives provided by security at the entry points, to permit your entry on Campus. Non-compliance will mean no entry.
- In the event that it is found that any information relating to entry requirements is falsified, this will be treated as a gross misconduct and may be reported as a criminal offence.
- You must adhere to COVID-19 safety requirements to ensure your safety and that of others .
We look forward to a safe and responsible return to Fiji Campuses.
Take care and keep safe.
J Maritino Nemani,
Executive Director People & Workforce Strategy