Instructions for Students Applying for Credit Transfer
Applicants should ensure:
- That they are enrolled in a programme at USP.
- All fields on the application form are filled.
- The required documents enclosed with the application form must be certified true copy.
- USP students who seek credit transfer should not be on hold.
The following information/documents must be supplied by the applicants who are applying for credit transfer for courses passed at another institution:
- Official copy of Certificate (if graduated) and academic transcript with grading system from institution at which the course was undertaken.
- Certified copies of Course Description.
- All documents should be in PDF format.
Course Description should be submitted by all applicants except by:
- USP students who seek credit transfer from one completed programme to another.
- Graduates of USP Regional Member country’s Education Institutions who are enrolled in USP’s Bachelor of Education programms. You only need to submit a certified true copy of your Certificate or Diploma in Education/Teaching and full academic transcript.
- Applicants from Institutions whose programs and courses are approved by USP Senate and these are listed in the USP Handbook & Calendar