If you are seeking a loan at your local bank, Provident Fund or Education Assistance Scheme to pay your fees, please ensure that you:

  • Attach the USP invoice with your application to the Bank, Provident Fund or Education Assistance Scheme when you apply for this assistance;
  • Inform your financial institution which Campus you are studying at, as this will ensure that your fees are paid to the correct account;
  • Provide your Campus with written evidence that you have applied for assistance;
  • Follow up with the financial institution on the payment of your fees, as it is your responsibility to ensure that they are paid by the deadline. For those intending to fund their studies by FNPF loan, the Fiji National Provident Fund Application For Education Assistance Form and supporting documents should be lodged with an FNPF office in Labasa, Lautoka or Suva.
USP Chat Service
Lets start: