Completion of Pacific TAFE, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Programme
Ensure that you have meet all the academic requirements for the programme for which you are applying for completion. This typically includes:
- Completing all required coursework, reports and assignments
- Ensuring your registration is in order
- Ensure that you are enrolled in the programme that you are applying to graduate in
- Settling all fees including accommodation charges
- Ensure you are not on Hold
- Submitting written approvals for any course waivers or substitution from your Head of Discipline (endorsed by the Head of School or Deputy Head of School) to Student Administrative Services before the application deadline.
- Submitting completed paperwork for your thesis (Master, PhD), endorsed by the Director Research needs to be submitted before the application deadline.
Access your Student Online Services (SOLS) using your login credentials. If you cannot access your SOLS account, please fill out the “Application for Completion of Pacific TAFE, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Programme” form.
Apply before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.