COMPLETION OF PROGRAMME
Ensure that you have meet all the academic requirements for the programme for which you are applying for completion. This typically includes:
- Completing all required coursework, reports and assignments
- Ensuring your registration is in order
- Settling all fees
- Submitting written approvals for any course waivers or substitution from your Head of Discipline (endorsed by the Head of School or Deputy Head of School) to Student Administrative Services before the application deadline.
- Submitting completed paperwork for your thesis (Master, PhD), endorsed by the Director Research needs to be submitted before the application deadline.
Apply for Completion of Programme
Access your Student Online Services (SOLS) using your login credentials. If you cannot access your SOLS account, please fill out the “Application for Completion of Program” form.
Apply before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
|Alafua Campus||All Samoan students who have completed their programme, or who are completing their programme, are required to submit a manual application form at Student Administrative Services at Alafua Campus or at Laucala Campus.|
|Emalus Campus||All ni-Vanuatu students who have completed their programme, or who are completing their programme, are required to submit a manual application form at Student Administrative Services at Emalus Campus or at Laucala Campus.|
|Solomon Island Campus||Solomon Islands students who will complete their programmes at the end of Semester 1 2023, Trimester 1 or Trimester 2 2023, or during the 2023 June-July Winter Flexi-School term, are required to apply for graduation now. Applications for this graduation cannot be submitted via SOLS therefore you are required to submit a manual application at Student Administrative Services (Laucala Campus) or at the Solomon Islands Campus.|
|Tonga Campus||Tongan students, or students of other nationalities studying at Tonga Campus are required to apply now for graduation.|
|Tuvalu Campus||Tuvalu students, or students of other nationalities studying at Tonga Campus are required to apply now for graduation.|
Successful applicants will receive a Completion letter. This letter will be delivered to both your student email account and your personal email address. It is your responsibility to validate and keep your personal email address information on SOLS up to date to ensure accuracy.
If you have not received your completion letter, the following reasons might apply:
- Your courses are not correctly registered.
- You have outstanding fees.
- A grade has not been issued for a specific course.
- We have not received the required written approvals for any course waivers or substitutions from your Head of Discipline (endorsedby the Head of School or Deputy Head of School).
- Your application is still in progress.