Geospatial science unit
Currently the Discipline of Geography, Earth Science and Environment offers 10 courses in Geospatial Science
- GS 100 Geography Techniques and Methods
- GS 101 Geospatial Information Systems
- GS 200 Quantitative Methods
- GS 201 Geographic Information Systems 1
- GS 211 Remote Sensing 1
- GS 231 Cartography and Geovisualisation
- GS 301 Geographic Information Systems 2
- GS 302 Field Survey of Pacific Island Environments
- GS 311 Pacific Islands Remote Sensing
- GS 350 Industry Experience Project in Geospatial Science
The discipline also offers a Masters in Geospatial Science.
ESRI Site License
The ESRI site license at USP is administered by Information Technology Services.
For information about how to download, install, and borrow an ArcGIS Desktop license, click ArcGIS Desktop. (You must be a USP student or staff in order to borrow a license).
- Assoc. Prof. Nick Rollings
- Dr. Nathan Wales
Please go to our Facebook page to see what is going on.