Responsibility of the telephone service office includes:
- Working with staff to determine telephone needs for each department/area
- Ordering phones and coordinating new installations
- Coordinating telephone moves
- Reporting dial tone problems and broken telephones
- Preparing monthly telephone bills
- Billing for adds and changes
- Administering the Voice Mail System
- Setting up personal voice mail boxes
- Setting up auto-attend applications
- Training staff
Please submit completed forms to the Staff Helpdesk. Click here for contact details.
- New Telephone Service Form
- Need a telephone, digital or analogue?
- Need your fax machine operational, then use the link above.
- New PIN (Full Service Access) form
- Need access to make external calls that have been block on your phone, then use this form to request for a PIN.
- PIN numbers are subject to the approval of your Department Head.
- Change User Details/Relocation form
- Need to change the name associated to your phone extension, then use the form link above.
- Moving to a new location and need your telecommunication service take with you, use the form above.
- Cancel Telephone Service form
- Is a user leaving and you need the service to his or her line cancelled, use the link above.
- This also applies to other services such as facsimile and PIN number cancellation.
- Other Misc Telephone service form
- If you are having any other problems that are not described above, please use the link above.
- This also includes problems to do with telephone programming.
- For more information on how to use the form, or on the SOLS Billing Systems, please click here.
Note - Please ensure you enable "Word Macros" for the form above
Service Description & Service Levels