There are some requirements that are needed by end user devices before connecting to the University Wireless Service:
- All Windows & MacOS Laptops must support WPA2 Enterprise and AES Data Encryption.
- All Windows & MacOS Laptops must have a valid Anti-Virus & Spyware Application.
- All Windows & MacOS Laptops must have the latest Service Packs & Security Patches.
The above requirements ensures that all user experience of the service is not impeded or disrupted. Below are the wireless signals (SSID) that eduroam users can connect to while at the University.
- SSID (Network Name): eduroam (case-sensitive)
- Wireless Network Connection Protocol: WPA2 Enterprise
- Data Encryption Method: AES