| || |
BCom, PGDip IT, MInfmSystems (S.Pac)
Learning Experience Designer
Section: Learning Experience Design & Development
Location: TEDFuturesHUB, Laucala Campus
Tel: (+679) 323 2709, Fax: (+679) 323 1417
Mohammed Hussein is a Learning Experience Designer at the Centre for Flexible Learning (CFL). He has worked at USP for the last 15 years. His work includes designing and developing flexible learning materials in the online and blended modes. He holds a Masterís degree in Information Systems, Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (Information Systems) and Bachelor of Commerce degree (Management/Information Systems) from USP. Mohammed also has a Certificate in Applying the Quality Matter Rubric and a Certificate in Peer Reviewer Course from Quality Matters (QM), USA. His interests are in the areas of learning experience design, learning technologies and online assessments.
- Hussein, M. J. & Naidu, S (2020, May 13). Online Exam Proctoring. Centre for Flexible Learning (CFL) Webinar Series, The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.
- Hussein, M. J (2019). Online Examination Proctoring.Presented at TED Futures Seminar, The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji.
- Hussein, M. J & Hazelman, V. (2018, April 9-11). Tracking course design and delivery: using a home grown project management tool in flexible learning. Paper presented at the 2018 Flexible Learning Association (FLANZ) Conference, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- Kanas, J., Prabhakar, P., & Hussein, M. J (2016, September 27-29). Thinking "Quality" in Online Courses at the University of the South Pacific. Paper presented at the 2016 MoodleMoot AU, Perth, Australia.
- Quality Matters Instructional Designer Association (IDA) Member