Vaka Pasifiki Education Conference 2016
Vaka Pasifiki Education Conference
Theme: Education for What? Revisited.
Venue: Kukum Campus, Solomon Islands National University, Honiara, Solomon Islands.
3 Concurrent Streams:
- Stop Doing…: Presentations primarily concerned with advocacy and making a change-oriented point. Advocacy of a particular perspective for change, based on either or both research and practical lived experience.
- Keep Doing…: Presentations designed to showcase and share current best practice and evidence of what is working well. For the purpose of inspiration, dissemination, and encouragement.
- Start Doing…: Presentations relating to cutting edge research, innovation, the presentation of critique of theory or practice, leading to new understanding and clarity.
- Associate Prof Kabini Sanga (VUW)
- Mr Donald Malasa (SINU)
- Dr Seu’ula Johansson-Fua (IOE,USP)
Contact Details of Working Committee:
- Dr Jack Maebuta firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Charles Rouikera CRouikera@mehrd.gov.sb
- Dr David Sade email@example.com
- Mr George Saemane firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Stanley Houma email@example.com
- Dr Mo’ale ‘Otunuku firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Ruth Toumu’a email@example.com
- Dr Patricia Rodie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Laura Van Peer email@example.com
- Ms Roselyn Maneipuri firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Afuafu (Lupe) Kautoke email@example.com