Alumni chapters and groups
Alumni chapters/groups are extensions of the USP Alumni Network (USPAN) that reach out to graduates in varied communities, both locally and internationally, and organize them into a unified body affiliated with the USPAN. Chapters/groups serve as ambassadors of the university.
Objectives of chapters/groups are to:
- Assist and support USP in its overall mission
- Help promote USP in each chapters’ community
- Connect alumni back to the University by keeping them informed, engaged, and invested in the alumni community and the University
- Increase fellowship among the members of the Alumni Network
- Promote mutually beneficial contacts between students and alumni
- Offer programs of relevance and service to alumni including provides opportunities for fellowship, socializing, and networking
Chapters can be organized based upon geographical or constituency bounds. A constituency chapter can be formed if sufficient interested alumni are associated with a particular constituency (faculties, schools, special interest groups, etc.).
If you are interested in starting a new Alumni group, contact the Alumni Office.
If you are interested in joining an alumni chapter/group, contact the Alumni Office.
Get in touch with us if you already have an established group and chapter, so we can add you to our list.