Click on the links below to access coverage of IAS activities by the Media.
- Step towards addressing diet-related diseases – Click here for the full article from the Fiji Times 29/08/23
- Experts gather to discuss food data – Click here for the full article from the Fiji Times
- USP’s Dr Poinapen honoured as a Fellow. Click on the link for the full article from the Fiji Times
- New partnership agreement signed for Ridge to Reef project with the Fiji Locally Managed Marine Areas (FLMMA) Network, World Wide Fund for Nature Pacific, the Pacific Islands Rainforest Foundation and USP’s Institute of Applied Sciences. Click on the link for the full article from the Fiji Times
- The Access Benefit Sharing is a vital project for Fiji – Katonitabua. Click here for the full article from Fiji Village.
- The Institute of Applied Sciences continues with the RESCCUE Fiji project with an Environmental Exchange Programme for Taveuni and Kadavu traditional leaders. Click here for the full article from SPREP.
- The Fiji Times and Fiji Sun newspapers featured a full page article on the Memorial held for the IAS former Directer, the late Professor William (Bill) Aalbersberg. Click here for the full advert.
- Fiji Times features IAS Icthyologist Lekima Copeland in the Sunday Times. Click here for the full article.
- The Fiji Times featured IAS Staff Tomasi Tikoibua’s attendance at the International Coral Reef Leadership & Management Program. For the full article, click here.
- IAS Herbarium staff attend Plants Mo Pipol Program in Vanuatu. Click here for the full report.
- IAS Staff, Tomasi Tikoibua participates in the International Coral Reef Leadership & Management Program 2017. Click here for more.
- IAS BioFuel Staff attend the National Stakeholder Consultation Workshop. Click here for more.
- IAS Scientific Officers attend refresher training on Ecological Sustainability Evaluation of Seafood (ESES) rapid assessment methodolgy. Click here for more.
- Reserve for the Future- RESCCUE Fiji activities in Ra as covered by the Fiji Times. Click here for the full article.
- RESCCUE Fiji Project Outreach in Ra as covered by Fiji TV News.
Click on the links below to access coverage of IAS activities by the USP Tukutuku
Fiji Government commends Wildlife book by USP researchers. /
USP and Griffith University to establish the Pacific Water Centre
IAS leads local mitigation of Ocean Acidification Project in Fiji
IAS awarded the Fiji Ridge to Reef (Fiji R2R) Project
In loving memory of a mentor, leader and scholar: Professor William (Bill) Aalbersberg
USP successfully coordinates RESCCUE Fiji Project
USP influential in region’s first BSD
IAS Advisory Committee discusses way forward
USP implements Mangrove Reforestation Project in Fiji
Mercury Sampling Training benefits IAS staff
IAS Lab Staff Trained on Equipment Maintenance.
IAS Scientific Officer empowered on coral reef management