Integrated Conferencing Assistant
The Integrated Conferencing Assistant (ICA) is a USP-built system that integrates the separate platforms involved (Zoom, Banner, Moodle and USP Lecture Capture systems) through a single portal to allow teaching staff to book conferences as required to support the SAS-approved timetable with automated processes essentially taking care of the rest including:
- Automated emailing of Zoom Link details to staff upon successful completion of the booking request – with the option to post this directly into Moodle if required.
- Automatically initiating Zoom sessions at the scheduled times with enhanced features to allow for lower the ICT support footprint on the actual teaching sessions e.g. Host Claim function.
- Automated recording of sessions along with retrieval of recordings for direct posting into relevant Moodle course shells within 24hrs.
- ICA ONLY prioritises Lecture Recordings.
- To access any tutorial or meeting recordings, all staff must first seek approval from DVC E. These recordings will then be made available 48 hours after ITS has received a formal email for approval.
To check on the overall bookings for all conferencing, the following link can be used – Integrated Conferencing Assistant Bookings.