As a staff of the university, we have established a online web storage service for uploading documents and files. These services are hosted within the institution and can be used to share files and folders to other staff or publicly via a shared link.
The following governs allocation of this service for all staff:
- Storage Allocation
- Each staff get 20 Gig of storage space.
- This cannot be increased unless approved by Director IT Services.
- Document Sharing Mandatory Fields
- All sharing requires a password for security.
- All link sharing will be a minimum shared period of seven (7) days which can be adjusted by each staff.
- Security and Backup
- All files added to this repository will be scanned as a safeguard against malware and other security threats.
- All files uploaded to this reposiotory will be backed up weekely as part of our backup strategy to ensure files can be recovered if required.
- File Permanent Deletion
- Files will be removed if a staff has manually deleted such files.
- Once a staff has exited the institution, accounts that are invliad will be removed following which all files from your cloud storage will be deleted.
To access your cloud storage service, please use the following: