Cisco Jabber is a software based client that can be installed on Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS.
Watch the Video
The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 includes the following features:
- Single-line IP phone with support for up to two concurrent calls.
- Graphical 128 x 32-pixel monochrome display with a two-way navigation button.
- Full duplex speakerphone for flexibility with hands-free communications.
- Fixed keys for common telephony features: hold, redial, transfer, and mute.
- Foldable, single-position display stand to simplify wall-mount deployments.
- Download Cisco 3905 Manual
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 includes the following key features:
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing.
- Dedicated fixed keys** for increased efficiency.
- A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications.
- Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset.
- Download Cisco 7811 Manual
The Cisco IP Phone 7821 includes the following key features:
- Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling.
- High-resolution graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier.
- Dedicated fixed keys* ease communications for increased productivity.
- Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications.
- Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset.
- Download Cisco 7821 Manual
The Cisco IP Phone 8845 can help you increase personal productivity through powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and “always-on” reliability.
Other key features of the phone follow:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8845 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display.
- 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode).
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability.
- Download Cisco 8845 Manual