Dr. Atishwar Pandaram
Dr Atishwar Pandaram had his secondary and tertiary education in Fiji and Australia.
His undergraduate specialization includes mathematics, science, accounting and financial management and economics. Furthermore, he possesses postgraduate qualifications in accountancy, management and economics.
Dr Pandaram has industry experience, from both Fiji and Australia.
This year (2021), he is teaching the following subjects:
- MG412: Supply Chain Management
- MBA438: Operations and Quality Management
- MG305: New Venture Creation (FF and Blended Modes)
- MG311: Total Quality Management (FF and Blended)
- MG321: International Business (FF and Blended)
Areas of interest
Australian accounting standard setting; harmonization of Australian accounting standards; total quality management; developmental economics; services marketing; Asia-Pacific business issues; strategic marketing; strategic management; international marketing; international business; operations management; new venture creation; total quality management and public sector management.
BA BSC PGCE
MEcon., MCom (Hons)., MBA, PhD